Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs & roasted Langoustine
Preparation time : 1 hour
For 4 people:
- 4 large langoustines
- 1 broccoli
- 20 g calamansi pulp
- Potato croquettes: 250 g potato flesh / 1 egg / 35 g butter / salt / pepper
- Breadcrumb coating: 60 g flour / 2 eggs / 70 g breadcrumbs.
2. Cut the broccoli into florets
3. Cook the broccoli florets in boiling salted water then mix in a blender. Cool down on ice. Add the calamansi pulp.
4. Mix together the warm potato flesh, the egg, the tempered butter with salt and pepper.
6. Put the croquettes in the freezer for a few minutes to harden them.
Then roll them first in the flour, then in the whole eggs previously beaten and finally in the breadcrumbs.
Place the broccoli puree on the bottom of the plate, place a roasted langoustine on the side in olive oil.
Fry the potato croquettes in frying oil at 180°C, season them and place 2 pieces on your plate.